Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Twelve Crafty Days of Christmas - Day 2: Personalized Notepad


My sister asked me a while ago if I can help her out with gifts for her friends at work.  That was actually quite some time ago and I've finally gotten around to working on them.  The idea was to embellish and personalize plain notepads. 


So here's the first one I made... it's very simple with just floral patterned paper and plain lavender paper fancy-fied with a border punch.  I also hand cut some of the flowers on the patterned paper to decorate the area around the name that I stamped using some teeny tiny alphabet rubber stamps.


It looked a little too simple, so I made the flowers sparkly with some glitter glue.  This was fairly easy and quick to do.  I actually need to make twelve more of these for my sister.  Speaking of the number twelve... I missed posting for two consecutive days in this series already.  You all know how busy the Christmas season gets.  But I am still determined to put up 12 posts in all, no matter how long it takes (maybe it will take me into the new year). :-)

Materials:  Notepad (Paperline Kraft Notes), patterned paper (K & Company), plain paper (Sterling), glitter glue (Leeho).  Tools:  Fiskars Threading Water border punch, Studio G alphabet stamp set.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really love gifts that has a personalized touch on it. If i were to receive that pad i would be very happy seeing it with my name on it. - www.notepadsyourway.com