Monday, October 15, 2012

Radiant


The fourth and last entry to Challenge #7 of the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog.  Another layout in which I didn't do much.  The papers from the Magical line from All About Scrapbooking are perhaps my most favorite 8"x8" patterned paper set.  But what I found is that when it was time to work with them, I felt a bit constricted by the design.  The papers are really beautiful, but I guess I couldn't do much with them except add pictures, the title and some journaling.  Which should be good if I wanted to do pages quickly, but I guess that is just not my style.  I usually like to add a little bit more to my pages, do something more creative and involved.  But maybe it was also because I was trying to beat the deadline (again!) that left me with the feeling that I hadn't done enough.  It looks a little bare to me, to be honest.  Oh well, at least I got to scrap some more pictures.  Can't wait to NOT CRAM the next challenge. ;-)

The journaling on the bottom of the page says, "Even when you're frowning, your light still shines through.  Jillian, age 5, 10 December 2011".

Materials:  Patterned paper (All About Scrapbooking), die-cut sentiment (K & Company), glitter glue (Leeho), metallic gel pen (All About Scrapbooking), others - fabric flowers, die-cut oval frame, gem stickers, gold ribbon.

1 comment:

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

The flower girl looks adorable . lol ;-)

Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at FSCB! =)