Monday, September 10, 2012

Page Remake: Birthday Buddies


We're well into September by now and one of the things that stand out about this month is that a big bunch of people that I know celebrate their birthdays in Sept.  In my family alone, there's my eldest nephew, my sister, my paternal grandmother, my maternal grandfather, and of course, Vicenta.  Among my friends they are probably too many to count right now.  But here is a layout about a small subset of those, who I spent a lot of time with during grad school.  And though we don't get to celebrate birthdays together anymore (I miss these guys so much), here's to wishing they're always happy and memorable!

Supplies:  Cardstock (All About Scrapbooking), stickers (EK Success & Making Memories), rub-ons (All About Scrapbooking).  Others - ribbon (recycled from a gift), journaling block (shimmery paper scrap), letter rub-ons.

No comments: