Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Shining Star


This is cutting it real close.  I had planned to make this layout about my sister and her baby girl a while ago.  With such as sweet picture, how can I go wrong?  But since I've been so terribly busy with work since September started, the few times I had a moment to spare, I wasn't feeling inspired enough.  So here's to beating deadlines... my entry for Challenge #5 at the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog.

Sentiment:  "All the dreams I prayed you'd be are all the things you are.  You were once my little girl and now my shining star."

Materials:  Patterned paper (Colorbok), ribbons (All About Scrapbooking), flowers (Craft World, Yellow Violet House, All About Scrapbooking), others - vellum sentiment.

1 comment:

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Soooo dainty, sweet and adorably precious LO! I love how the black & white photo pops out of your pink and white background. Simple yet beautiful!

Thanks for joining in our sketch challenge at the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/