Saturday, August 4, 2012

Page Remake: St. Louis Zoo


I meant to post this a while ago - it's been sitting as a draft for quite some time now (since June).  I actually made this back in May nearing the end of summer break, when I tried to do as much as I could before classes/work started again.  This is, once again, a remake of a page from my old US scrapbook.  The pictures were taken during our road trip to St. Louis, MO in the summer of 2000. The old page had the all the pictures laid out exactly like this on a bare scrapbook page, with no embellishments whatsoever.  Though I didn't add much to it either, just a sticker, some brads, ribbons, and animal die-cuts (that are super cute).  The title block is actually the top part of the map/brochure of the St. Louis Zoo peeping out of a hidden pocket.

Supplies:  Cardstock (DCWV), flower brads and grosgrain ribbon (All About Scrapbooking), die-cut animal shapes (Papemelroti), stickers (Hallmark/All About Scrapbooking), corrugated paper (DIY Toys).

No comments: