Friday, May 14, 2010

My very own MAC book


A journal altered sometime ago... in July 2009 I think, right about when school just started. It was a plain notebook I got as a freebie from a seminar. Thought it would make a good place to jot down ideas for projects, etc. Decorated the cover and put in some tabs to divide the notebook into sections. Will probably be doing something like this soon as there are only three weeks left before the new school year starts. In case you were wondering, those are my initials :)


Close up of label on the altered journal. Didn't really have a template for the brackets and the letters, so I used a word processor to take the outline of the shapes and letters and cut them out by hand. To put some pop into the letters, I followed the borders with dot-dash lines with a gel pen.

No comments: