Sunday, May 16, 2010

What I Am Grateful For

Front cover of "What I Am Grateful For" mini-album that's made primarily from tags. Patterned the basic album from one I bought from Craft World. Except for the album itself, all of the paper in this project is recycled from scraps.

A full view of the accordion-type mini-album.

Page 1: Title page - WHAT I AM GRATEFUL FOR Date created - May 01, 2010
Page 2: FAMILY - Celebrate together Picture - Christmas 2007

Page 3: FRIENDS - Forever. Laugh.
Page 4: MY HEART - My health. My mind. What makes me ME. Picture - taken in 2006

Page 5: SIMPLE THINGS - Puppies & kittens. Sunsets. Smiles. Playing in the rain. The smell of fresh-baked goodies. New school supplies. Old books. The beach. Ice. A baby's laugh. These are only a few of the simple things I love.
Page 6: MEMORIES - There are really lots and lots of faces, places, things & feelings I will remember always. Picture - Index print of pictures taken by my friend, Dan, in 2005.

Page 7: BEING ABLE TO IMAGINE, DREAM, CREATE - Having a sense of wonder.
Page 8: HOPE - Love is grand. Life is good.

Tools used: Martha Stewart Edger Punch, Making Memories Slice Die-Cut Machine

No comments: