Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Two days missed

No posts for Mon (May 17) and Tue (May 18). :(

Monday morning saw me packing for a week-long trip to Tagaytay. I actually finished packing my clothes and other stuff the night before, but since my sister, Sandra, and I planned to get some scrapping time during this break, I had to pack some craft stuff as well. We have very limited space in the car, so I just brought a handmade Christmas card kit I bought a while ago but never got around to working on (so far). I hope to get started on it today, eventhough my sister and her kids won't be arriving until later tonight. Might as well get settled in.


Tuesday has been problematic in terms of internet access. This is going to be why the pictures won't be added on to this post until later (most probably next week). Will have to see how this connection goes.


Hey, what do you know? Can upload pictures after all.

No comments: