Friday, November 30, 2012

Tummy Time

It is 9:32pm on Nov. 30, 2012.  Challenge #10 on the Filipino Scrapbooker's Blog is about to end in a little less than 2-1/2 hours.  As of now, I have nothing done.  I am challenging myself to beat the deadline again.  This is a lot worse than the last time as I only got home at 8:00pm, had dinner first and then did stuff online.  So we will see how this goes.

It's now 10:56pm and I'm almost done with my layout.  All that's left is the title and journaling.  It's a really simple page, but I'm having a bit of writer's block.  Not a bit actually, it feels like a major one... well, at least for now.


And so, here is my finished page.  I had planned to use the same set of pictures and papers for the previous challenge, but since I didn't find the time to do it, I used them here.  So I didn't really start from scratch.  The borders were actually cut from paper scraps and glued together a week ago.  I wanted to use them for a card I was supposed to make, but decided to use them here instead.  The papers are from the Everyday Eclectic Kit I purchased from Ms. April Lim some weeks ago.  I wanted to start working on some pages as soon as I got the kit, but this month was so busy.  And that is why I wasn't able to submit an entry for Challenge #9.  November is usually a busy month for me, both due to work obligations and home/family stuff.  But this month has been incredibly hectic, I can hardly wait for the Christmas break!

Materials:  Patterned paper and letter stickers (Echo Park), cardstock (Me & My Big Ideas), pen (Dong-A), button, brad, ribbon, and fabric flowers (All About Scrapbookling), others - baker's twine.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Beautiful layout. Love the soft colors and super cute photo. Thanks for joining us at the Filipino Scrapbookers challenge blog.