Friday, July 30, 2010

Summer of oh-six



I started this scrapbook a long long time... dunno... maybe two or three years ago. It still isn't finished :( Actually, when I got started, it was two or three days of working on it non-stop. It was mostly a chronological accounting of events in the Field Biology elective we (Nino, Lhen and I) taught in the summer of 2006. And when I got to the very end of the class, I still had a bunch of pictures I wanted to include. Like maybe a page about the students, the stuff we did outside the class, a class calendar/schedule, funny pages (like outtakes). But I just lost my momentum and I let the album sit untouched for a very long time. Then, I think it might have been some time last year, I took to making a couple more pages, which are the pictures I have on here. I sure would like to finish this project soon and have it stay in school where prospective students would like to see what goes on in the class. And the teachers could laugh about all the fun and silly things that happened that summer.

No comments: