Saturday, July 24, 2010

School start up blues



Once the school year started, it was tough finding the time for this blog. It's been about two months and almost a week since the last post. Everything else takes a backseat to work, it seems. Although I did take some time to meet with a couple of friends whom I haven't seen in a long, long time. Ernest who just recently got engaged, since maybe two years ago, and Lani (my high school roommate) since nearly twenty years ago! It's been fun catching up and I'd like to think that I will go out of my way to meet up with friends despite the busy work sched. So back to work again. Here are some back to school stuff that I embellished (1) the front cover for the information cards I made for each class that I handle, and (2) my record book for this school year. I started doing these kinds of things a couple of years ago. It helps me de-stress. :)

No comments: