Sunday, July 25, 2010

More school stuff

BEFORE

AFTER

The sign outside our faculty room looked a little worse for wear. It was a bit dusty and dilapidated, and was actually already covered up. So I used my Slice cutter for the letters (I <3 -="-" a="a" after="after" ago.="ago." all="all" amazon="amazon" an="an" and="and" base="base" be="be" biology="biology" black="black" br="br" cardstock="cardstock" coordinated="coordinated" course="course" cut="cut" elective="elective" from="from" green="green" had="had" i="i" in="in" is="is" it="it" last="last" left="left" letters="letters" life="life" my="my" nbsp="nbsp" of="of" on="on" over="over" papers="papers" part="part" patterned="patterned" purchased="purchased" school="school" set="set" slice="slice" stash.="stash." study="study" taught="taught" the="the" to="to" were="were" which="which" while="while" year.="year.">

PS. Sorry for the cluttered desk. Had just finished making the sign when I took the pic.

No comments: