Friday, September 20, 2013

Cutie Pie


So many baby pictures, so little time!  I have three nephews and five nieces, so there's plenty of baby pics that have yet to be scrapped.  This is one of my favorites and probably the earliest taken of any of my nieces and nephews.  Baby Danielle is barely a day old when this picture was taken and even then, she already stole our hearts.  

This digital layout is my entry to challenge #31 at the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog, as I am still not able to work in the craft room.  But I must confess, I am definitely warming up to digital scrapbooking.  I'm still very limited by my skill level though, because I still don't know how to use Photoshop.  Believe it or not, all of the digital work I've done so far has all been due to Powerpoint. :))

Here's the sketch provided as inspiration for this challenge.  It was designed by Melissa Bonifacio.

  

I used a lovely digital kit that can be downloaded for free from ShabbyPrincess.com.  It's the Spontaneous Delight kit created by Carrie Stephens.  I've been wanting to use this kit for a while now because the colors are just all of my favorites.  And then I made the title using the Messy Edge alphabet from Free Digital Scrapbooking.


No comments: