Sunday, March 23, 2014

Lovely Day


It's been so long since I've joined any of the challenges on the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog.  And here I am trying to make the deadline, which I eventually do.  There is some measure of comfort in old habits.  For some time, I joined each and every challenge on the FSCB.  Even when I just barely upload my one entry moments before the deadline, I pushed myself.  But later on, I just got swamped with work and other things so I just wasn't able to do the challenges anymore.  And even then, I saved all the sketches so I might be able to use them later.  I love sketches. :)


So here is my entry for challenge #47 using a lovely card sketch by Melissa Bonifacio.  I used bright colors and a sunburst design... just in time for summer, too!

No comments: